Saturday, October 1, 2011

List 5: Top 30 Most Influential People

With it being the 26th of September and 30 looming right around the corner on the 5th of Ocotber and this being only list number 5, I am getting very behind on these lists.  So, with the intention of completing more than one this evening, I have decided to start tonight with the easiest and probably most personal list of the lot.  I call these people "influential" because they have in some way changed the course of my life at one point or another.  I mean in all reality, every single person you meet changes your life in some way, but for me, these 30 left a notably lasting impact. This list will not help you in any way or teach you anything about Cincinnati or music or anything other than ME.  But each of these people taught me something. Some for better, some for worse.  I have learned from them about love, friendship, trust, distrust, humility, hilarity, betrayal, loyalty, success, drive, compassion, caring, solidarity, creativity, independence, perseverence, dedication, joy, self-respect, opportunity, individuality and much more and without each of them would not be exactly who I am today...So here goes in no particular order..

1 My deceased father Scott Farler
2 My sister Rachel Gill
3 My mother Julie Slusher
4 Kathy Rodgers, my former step mother
5 My very recently deceased grandma Marlyn Milbauer
6 My grandpa Jacues Milbauer
7 Kim Jostworth
8 Mike Bowman
9 Brooke Poulter
10 Bob Deck
11 Lauren Jones
12 Derek Toebbe
13  Erin Liesenfeld
14 Ran Barnaclo
15 Amanda Dotzauer Williams
16 Joe Castrucci
17  My niece Sofia Gill
18 Dr. Doug Shumavon
19  Stacey Roeder Snow
20 Chris Wolf
21 Ashlee Hodge Moore
22  Lee Barrett
23 Cara Ash
24 Robert Horvath
25 Erika King
26 MIchael Hebbeler
27 Nick Inman
28  Jeremy Pierce-Sunia
29 Tasha Boyd
30  Sarah Eicher Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment